Xt xterm security hole

Premise: we should not ship 1.2 with a security bug that we know can
give away root access.

Believed-known fact: XFree86 as currently in frozen has such a bug.

Conclusion: we must do something to the XFree86 build in frozen before
we release.

We can do this in two ways:
 1. Push XFree86 3.2 into frozen.
 2. Apply a patch to fix the bug in frozen's source and rebuild X.

I don't know which of 1 or 2 we can should do, but surely we must do
one other the other and we must not release 1.2 without it.

Thanks,
Ian.