I've made a debian package, how do I share with world?

I made a package for Linux Phone 0.2 and was wondering what I can do with it to put
it on the master.  Since I have a lot of time on my hands I would like to put it to
good use and help the Debian community, which I love so much.

Would some kind person tell me what I am supposed to do?  I heard somewhere I have to
get an account on the master????  Would some kind person set me straight?

Tristan McCann - York, Maine, USA - Surfing the Internet with Linux!
mailto: trismcc@nh.ultranet.com, homepage: http://www.nh.ultranet.com/~trismcc/
Happily running Debian Linux 1.1 ([bo]), K. Ver. 2.1.9, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95
"What I want is what I've not got, and what I need is all around me" Dave Matthews

--
This message was distributed manually by Bruce@debian.org after the list
initially failed to distribute it.