Re: /usr/doc/<lang>

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Fabrizio Polacco:
> No!, i'm just comfortable using lynx <filename>, why sould I do that?

You quite free to do that. Most of dwww is or will be like that.

> (Anyway, I just upgraded dpkg, and dwww's links to policy went broken,
> while the search finds it in the right place. maybe the cache?).

Um, I've been modifying dwww too many times lately. What link to
policy? If something you found by starting from "Package specific
document directories", it is probably fixed in my development
version (corrected bug with checking whether cached version of
directory was obsoleted by changes to directory).