Re: ldconfig has problems with something???
- To: email@example.com (Erik B. Andersen)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Debian Devel)
- Subject: Re: ldconfig has problems with something???
- From: email@example.com (Erik B. Andersen)
- Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 22:52:07 -0700 (MST)
- Message-id: <m0vKHxA-000LnYC@Dillweed>
- In-reply-to: <m0vKHfT-000LnYC@Dillweed> from "Erik B. Andersen" at Nov 3, 96 10:33:50 pm
The command line for that ldconfig posting I just sent should have been
I accidentally included some of my first attempt to redirect stuff to a
file... Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that ldconfig is having
trouble now for some strange reason.
Erik B. Andersen Web: http://www.et.byu.edu/~andersee/
2485 South State St. email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Springville, Ut 84663 phone: (801) 489-1231
--This message was written using 73% post-consumer electrons--
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com