tcsh 6.06-6

Well I uploaded tcsh 6.06-6 to master.debian.org today.  I fixed some bugs
I knew about, such as:
1. tcsh now doesn't overwrite conffiles (this was fixed by upgrading
   dpkg);
2. gzipped man page.

I couldn't fix other bugs, because I couldn't download my mail
messages.  Now I'm in a hospital, getting home every two weeks.  I
hope next time I'm home I'll be able to read my mails and fix other
bugs.  But now it seems to work fine.

I also defined KAI, which means, tcsh now understands "bye" command
and renames "log" to "watchlog" (but I aliased log to watchlog in
/etc/csh.cshrc for backward compatibility).

All the best,
Vadik.

Vadik V. (_`    vadik@arbornet.org  alias: vadik@debian.org
Vygonets (_.lf  For PGP public key, email me with sibject "get pgpkey"
Behind every great computer sits a skinny little geek.