Re: Upcoming Debian Releases

Brian C. White:
> - Should all bug reports older than 12 months be required fixed/forwarded/etc
>   before that package is allowed into the stable distribution?  We could
>   eventually pare that down to 6 months.

Sounds good to me, unless the maintainer can give a good explanation
why the bug is open but harmless.

> Debian 1.2  (aka "rex")

> * Move all shared libraries into "libs" (???)  [4]
> * Move interpreters out of "devel" and into "interpreters(?)" (???)  [4]

These should both be "run-time", IMHO.

> Debian 1.3  (aka "bo")

Move all configuration information away from scripts and into
cfgtool or some other suitable place.

Have all X (and other suitable) packages use install-fvwm2menu.
Possibly develop a more generic install-menu.