Re: Upcoming Debian Releases

> > Debian 1.3  (aka "bo")
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > * Shadow password support (???)
>
> No! I'm sorry but this is way too late. All other distributions already
> offer shadow. We should add it even if that means finishing the release in
> november instead of october.

If you and Guy Maor want to get this out the door in the next week, then
great!  I'd like to freeze rex on Monday, November 4th and release it as
stable 4 weeks after that.  That will give you 4 weeks to make sure it
integrates with the rest of the system.

Is this sufficient time?  I just marked it for v1.3 because I didn't want
to delay 1.2 because of it.

> Same hold for the new X version.

Same thing.

                                          Brian