tcsh uploaded to master
I've just uploaded tcsh package (tcsh_6.06-4) to the Incoming directory of
master.debian.org. The things I've done:
- Changed some minor default settings.
- Defined VENDOR as "unknown", MACHTYPE as "i386" and HOSTTYPE as
"i386-linux" eventhough it was compiled on i486.
- tcsh remained in /usr/bin, but I set a symbolic link from /bin
(although in future versions I may move tcsh to /bin and set a link
- Improved compatibility with csh:
- tcsh now provides c-shell;
- tcsh now uses update-alternatives.
Vadik V. (_` email@example.com alias: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vygonets (_.lf For PGP public key, email me with sibject "get pgpkey"
Linux hackers are funny people: They count the time in patchlevels.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com