tcsh stays in /usr/bin

Hi again.

Well, after Dominik Kubla (csh maintainer) contacted me and gave me some
advises, I decided to:

- leave tcsh in /usr/bin;
- make a symbolic link from /bin/tcsh to /usr/bin/tcsh;
- leave /usr/local/bin alone, of course (yes, I was wrong, it's much
better to document it);
- use alternatives (links csh and csh.1.gz in /etc/alternatives) for
compatibility with csh.

Vadik.

Vadik V. (_`    vadik@arbornet.org  vadik@debian.org
Vygonets (_.lf  For PGP public key, email me with sibject "get pgpkey"
Linux hackers are funny people: They count the time in patchlevels.