Re: Not happy about changes in rxvt.

Rob Browning writes:

> It looks like the latest Debian package of rxvt has changed the
> scrollbar semantics dramatically.  I was using (and liked) the xterm
> style thin scrollbars on the left of the window.
>
> In the latest version, you can only have the big 3-d scrollbars on the
> right side of the window (yuck), and it looks like the only way to
> change this is to recompile the package.  Is there some other solution
> I missed?

Yeah recompiling is the only way from memory, I like the xterm way as
well and when I maintained rxvt I kept it like that, but I don't maintain
it anymore.

Andrew

--
Of course...lager...the only thing that can kill a vindaloo.
     -- Lister, fighting the vindaloo monster in Red Dwarf `DNA'

Andrew Howell				      howellaa@cs.curtin.edu.au
Perth, Western Australia	     andrew@it.com.au andrew@debian.org