Dominik Kubla's crypto packages from Mainz

I've found these packages very useful, and I hope that someone will
take them over.  I'm going to ask the bug system to send me the
outstanding bug reports, so that they don't get lost, and then I'll
put them together with the packages (which I've just downloaded)
somewhere on chiark so that someone can pick them up again when we
have time.

Ian.