Possible new developer

From: Frederic Lepied <Frederic.Lepied@sugix.frmug.fr.net>
> I would like to  help debian development. I have  some skills in emacs
> lisp  (I wrote  some packages expand.el,  cvs.el)  and I'm  an XFree86
> developper (XInput  extension,  Wacom, joystick support). If  you need
> some help in this areas, I'm your man.
>
> I have ideas about emacs  customization which can make installation of
> additional packages easier...
>
> Fred

Frederic,

We can always use help with X. I've posted this to debian-devel so that
individual maintainers can write back to you. Please contact the Emacs
maintainer, which (I think) is Mark Eichin <eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us> .

I put you on the debian-devel mailing list. When you are ready to upload
files, please write back to me, and I will put you on debian-private and
get you an account on our master system.

	Thanks

	Bruce