Stopping development on wavplay package

I announced that I was working on the wavplay package (a WAV sound file
player for Linux). However, I got problems:

* The program is quite old (Nov 93) and not yet finished (but useful).
* The auther didn't respond to my email.
* According to the Linux Sound-Playing-HOWTO this program is not being
developed further.
* There is no copyright notice included.

So it decided to stop developing a Debian package. If some of you has a
solution to one of the problems and thinks that the WAV player would be
important for him/Debian, tell me and we'll see.

Sven, please remove this package from your list.

Cheers,

Chris

--          _,,     Christian Schwarz
           / o \__   schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@debian.org,