My Packages

Hi, I'm very sorry to say that I don't have the time that I need
to continue looking after my packages anymore. So anyone that
wants to take on the following packages is welcome to mail me
and they can have them. First come first serve basically.

samba
lynx
xtet42
xtron
ksmbfs
xntp
ircii
ytalk
tcsh
tf
xinvaders
mandelspawn

and any others i've forgotten about :)

Hopefully I'll have time again eventually to contribute to Debian
again.

Thanks

Andrew

--
Of course...lager...the only thing that can kill a vindaloo.
     -- Lister, fighting the vindaloo monster in Red Dwarf `DNA'

Andrew Howell				      howellaa@cs.curtin.edu.au
Perth, Western Australia	     andrew@it.com.au andrew@debian.org