Updated scotty package
Date: 18 Sep 96 15:12 UT
Maintainer: David Engel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Architecture: i386 source
scotty: TCP/IP-SNMP Network Managment Extension for TCL.
- Scotty is a set of Tcl extensions to retrieve status information about
- TCP/IP networks. The extensions include commands to send icmp packets
- a la ping, to lookup hostnames, to query the portmapper and mount
- daemons. Also included are generic tcp/udp extensions as well as
- commands to query the domain name service for a, ptr, hinfo, mx and soa
- records and commands to query ntp server. log messages can be written
- by using the syslog command. The perhaps most interesting extension is
- an interface to the SNMPv1 and SNMPv2 protocols.
Added multiple architecture support.
6b6e5d979685026d9749d225d6b599d2 1072675 net - scotty_2.0.2-4.tar.gz
e809c2593149683beb66fb6c1a39e1f1 2625 net - scotty_2.0.2-4.diff.gz
939cde8ce5c0f28180d3e3c676a204c4 1074044 net extra scotty_2.0.2-4_i386.deb
David Engel Optical Data Systems, Inc.
email@example.com 1101 E. Arapaho Road
(214) 234-6400 Richardson, TX 75081