Should be in the FAQ: Re: Shouldn't go app-defaults in /etc/X11?

Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> writes:
> I did that. I didn't notice that paragraph, probably because it
> comes under the heading of ``xdm-start-server''. The visual clues
> given by the formatting of the file (one extra empty line) were
> not enough to make me read that part thoroughly.

That is probably true.  And, I'll mention that I didn't mean for it to
sound quite so much like I was beating up on you---it's just that I've
made this same statement something like five times in the last three
weeks.

Hmmmm.  Sounds like an entry in the FAQ is in order.

Mike.