Re: Can I get a debiandoc package?

Hi Syrus --

You said:

> I would like to generate ps versions of the new
> policy and programmer manuals which are formatted for letter
> size.  I notice that sgml2latex does not work on the .sgml ...

If you'd just like to convert the existing postscript files (which
were formatted for A4 paper) to letter paper, then you can use:

psresize -Pa4 -pletter < policy.ps > policy.letter.ps

Ditto for programmer.ps.

To use the .sgml files, you'll need to fetch and install the DTD
that Ian used, then the conversion files he used.

Good luck,
Susan Kleinmann