automated uploading to chiark.
Hello you out there,
for you in Europe, using chiark as relay to master.debian.org ... since
the procedure of uploading to Incoming and moving to ../queue is
somewhat error prone, I've written a little perl script (using
ftp.pl and lchat.pl from the mirror package) to do this
If somebody is interested in, please mail me.
* using *.changes file to determine the files to be
* checking the md5 sums before starting further processing
* logging of uploads (preventing duplicated uploads)
* moving around on the ftp server, if necessary
* sending mail to debian-changes after
completed upload of every package
* not too smart about several directories (for now you'll
have to put the files (*.changes, *.diff.gz, *.deb, ...)
into the directory where you'll fire up `upload'
* not too (to none) smart about locating the *ftp.pl and
*chat.pl modules. (Will be fixed soon.)
email : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
pgp : A1 7D F6 7B 69 73 48 35 E1 DE 21 A7 A8 9A 77 92
finger: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com