changes to dpkg manuals in 18.104.22.168 (dpkg 1.3.14) since 22.214.171.124
debian-manuals (126.96.36.199) unstable;
* Upstream changelog must be installed too (was just recommended).
* Modification to use dpkg-shlibdeps added to conversion instructions.
* Packages which are buggy and orphaned but which are preserved for
compatibility go in contrib.
* Programmers' manual source package section refers to conversion
instructions in policy manual.
* Make it clear that recommending a non-free or contrib package puts a
package in contrib.
-- Ian Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 1 Sep 1996 17:47:18 +0100
debian-manuals (188.8.131.52) unstable;
* varargs.h and libtermcap are obsolete - use stdarg.h and ncurses.
* Shared library link/library ordering corrected (aargh).
* When to byte-compile Elisp files.
* Missing final newlines not represented by dpkg-source.
* Must post upload announcements to debian-changes.
* Moved some sections into new `configuring and building' chapter.
* Typo fixes.
-- Ian Jackson <email@example.com> Sat, 31 Aug 1996 20:07:22 +0100