changes to dpkg manuals in 126.96.36.199 (dpkg 1.3.14) since 188.8.131.52
debian-manuals (184.108.40.206) unstable;
* Upstream changelog must be installed too (was just recommended).
* Modification to use dpkg-shlibdeps added to conversion instructions.
* Packages which are buggy and orphaned but which are preserved for
compatibility go in contrib.
* Programmers' manual source package section refers to conversion
instructions in policy manual.
* Make it clear that recommending a non-free or contrib package puts a
package in contrib.
-- Ian Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 1 Sep 1996 17:47:18 +0100
debian-manuals (220.127.116.11) unstable;
* varargs.h and libtermcap are obsolete - use stdarg.h and ncurses.
* Shared library link/library ordering corrected (aargh).
* When to byte-compile Elisp files.
* Missing final newlines not represented by dpkg-source.
* Must post upload announcements to debian-changes.
* Moved some sections into new `configuring and building' chapter.
* Typo fixes.
-- Ian Jackson <email@example.com> Sat, 31 Aug 1996 20:07:22 +0100