gs-3.33 + gsfonts

Please blame me for all of this, and not the archive maintainer,
but if you try to install gs-3.33 from the unstable tree,
(the GNU version of gs), you'll notice it depends on gsfonts-4.01.

Next you'll notice, gsfonts is in non-free and you cannot install it
(as you're a "pure-gnu").

Fortunately, the location of gsfonts is incorrect, and you can safely
download, sell, modify, whatever, gsfonts-4.01-2 from non-free,
as it's GPL!

I've already sent an email to Guy asking him to move gsfonts-4.01-2
from non-free to unstable/text.

Thanks for your attention
(and for the bug-reports those of you who didn't read this are going
to send),

--
joost witteveen
            joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl