manual updates (0.2.1.0)

I propose to post here the changelog entries for the package builders'
manuals as and when I release new versions of them.  So, here goes:

debian-manuals (0.2.1.0) unstable;

  * Policy says when and how to include original source in upload.

  * Need -sa on dpkg-genchanges/dpkg-buildpackage when converting.

  * Use minor patchlevel for meaning changes which don't affect packages.
  * More verbosity about netiquette.
  * Reorganised participation and upload policy: merged with mailing lists.

 -- Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk>  Fri, 23 Aug 1996 12:48:09 +0100

debian-manuals (0.2.0.1) experimental;

  * Said that system administrators' manual does not exist.

 -- Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk>  Fri, 23 Aug 1996 04:05:36 +0100