Incorrectly locates packages

I did a quick scan through the archive and found at least two (well that is
four) packages in an incorrect location. The way I understand it all
packages including a motif binary (statically or dynamically linked) belong
into contrib since there's no way for me (as normal user) to recompile them.
Thus gimp and ddd should be moved.

Also, shouldn't the netscape and compress-package installer be moved to
contrib, too? I know they are free, but to be of any use you have to get the
some other software that is not free. So in fact they depend on it. Well at
least the netscape installer which has no own file to install.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____
meskes@informatik.rwth-aachen.de |   / ___// ____/ // / / __ \___  __________