Re: libpaper 1.0 on master

Storing one thing in one place is an excellent goal.

Treating multiple things as tho they were one thing (EG "all printers
use the same paper) can be troublesome.

Ideal: keep the option of an /etc/papersize, but allow a user to
override /etc/papersize if desired, thru ~/papersize or environment
variables.