Bug#660: GDB gets address wrong of struct member in memory breakpoint

I'm looking at the backlog of forgotten bugs, and have verified that
this one still exists.

The original report was for gdb 4.12, but Ian Jackson verified
that the problem exists under 4.14, and I just verified that it
exists for 4.15.1-1.

Should this be forwarded to the upstream maintainers of gdb?  We
haven't touched this bug since October.

--
     Buddha Buck                      bmbuck@acsu.buffalo.edu
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our