Re: /usr/lib/locale and /usr/share/locale

You (Christophe Le Bars) wrote:
>  > Doesn't glibc use /usr/share/locale, too?
>
> Well, I don't know...

I do. That's the reason I started this thread: should it or shouldn't it?
I've deciced it should, and I'm configuring glibc to use /usr/share.

Now should we move /usr/lib/zoneinfo too? What does the FHS say?

(Mind you I'm working on the Alpha port so I don't have a reason to
 desire backwards compatibility).

Mike.
--
  Miquel van    | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
  Smoorenburg,  | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/