Re: CC's on this mailing list

Hi,

> > All very nice, but it dodges the major reason for people disliking duplicate
> > copies of messages: they pay for their PPP link (or UUCP feed, or whatever).
>
> I wasn't thinking about this.  Good point.

umm... I'm not going to bring calculation examples.. usually you wont notice
a few mails eighter in a uucp batch nor in ppp background transmission. Of
course the duplicates are anoying, the problem is, that one has to use
eigther reply and modifier the target, or use group reply and remove the
author. Both is anoying and often i simply forget to. (Of course email
programs could be fixed to be able to deal with mailinglists which dont set
the From/Reply-To).

Greetings
Bernd