Re: CC's on this mailing list

Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

> In fact it would be nice if this message didn't go to you twice, but
> I don't see any easy way to avoid this, short of writing more
> functionality into the list manager.

I may have already said this, but for those interested, gnus will
generally remove duplicates for you if you want it to.  It keeps a
cache of incoming mail message ID's and can be cofigured to do
anything you want with the duplicates.  I have it place them in a
separate mail group which I just trash every now and then.

--
Rob