Re: Caldera's lawsuit against Microsoft

From: Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk>

> I'm just posting here on what's really an irrelevant topic to say that
> I think it's a very good thing that someone is challenging Microsoft.

The terms of the suit require MS to give _Caldera_ details of APIs. Not
the general public, just Caldera. MS can still keep them under non-disclosure,
and Caldera would have to honor the terms of an NDA approved by the court.

So, I'm not sure this does a thing for people who write free software.

	Bruce