textutils very big m68k

The textutils package in the Incoming dir on master for the m68k
architecture is 1.1 meg big, much bigger than the ?? k under i386.
Is this normal or did something went wrong during building, I
would like to know because I'm maintaining the thing right now.
Can't download it myself, because I'm using a paid line of 14k4,
so that would take at least 10 minutes to download the thing. Can
someone tell me what happened with this (dpkg --contents text*)

"Unix: 30 definitions of regular expressions living under one roof"
                                                                D.E. Knuth
Erick Branderhorst  http://www.iaehv.nl/users/branderh/