Re: Organizing "non-free"

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Chris Fearnley wrote:

> Umm, "non-free to distribute" shouldn't be on /any/ ftp site, right?

I believe 'non-free to distribute' means, you can't sell it for money
(many people do this - they give the program away, but you can't sell a CD
with that program on it). In other words, ftp sites=OK, CD's=Not OK

-- Run.exe
runexe@ntplx.net http://www.ntplx.net/~runexe/ Finger me for PGP key
Nine megs for the secretaries fair,    | One disk to rule them all,
Seven megs for the hackers scarce,     | One disk to bind them,
Five megs for the grads in smoky lairs,| One disk to hold the files
Three megs for system source;          | And in the darkness grind 'em.
Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!