Re: Keeping non-free separate

Hi,
>>"Bruce" == Bruce Perens <bruce@pixar.com> writes:

Bruce> Rather than put the non-free programs in the distribution, we
Bruce> should consider dropping the non-free directory
Bruce> _and_its_contents_ from Debian. We don't really need anything
Bruce> in there, and it would be nice to get closer to the free
Bruce> software ideal. We could allow someone else to distribute the
Bruce> non-free programs as an addition to Debian, instead of our
Bruce> distributing them as a non-free component of an otherwise free
Bruce> system.

	It'll be difficult for me to upload any packages without pgp,
 seeing that the new guidelines suggest signing the packages ;-)

	manoj

--
 "I don't believe in psychology.  I believe in good moves." Bobby
 Fischer