Debian-Linux will soon be available via AFS

Hi folks,

U-Mainz will soon move its FTP area into AFS, such making it possible
to access the entire Debian distribution via AFS.  With a local
AFS-NFS translator (or with licensed AFS support) you will be capable
of installing directly from our FTP-Server which is currently about 36
hrs behind master.

Of course you will only want to use that option if you have contact to
us over a fast link (we have 2 and 34 Mb/s links), but i thought it
might be interesting for some of you ..

Later,
  Dominik