Re: pcmcia package: can someone take over for me?

    Oliver> I want to farm off my pcmcia package on someone else.  If
    Oliver> you're interested and think you have time, let me know.

I'll volunteer to take over the package.  After all, PCMCIA is a
critical part of my system, so I have to keep on top of the pcmcia-cs
package anyway.

I need to know all that you can tell me about what has been done to
couple the PCMCIA modules to the kernel package.  Please e-mail me
this information, especially any decisions that have been made to
solve this tricky problem.

--
Brian <brian@debian.org>