Re: kernel-package-0.8 uploaded to master

Hi,
>>"Simon" == Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net> writes:

Simon> Version 8, eh?  Did not have a chance to use 7.  Should I?

	Well, no, I think version 8 has the nice extraction of the
 version number from the kernel Makefile, and new descriptions, I also
 have tested 0.8 better, using that to install 1.99.6 on my machine. I
 think you should go with 0.8.

		manoj
--
Manoj Srivastava               Systems Research Programmer, Project Pilgrim,
Phone: (413) 545-3918                A143B Lederle Graduate Research Center,