Re: Two things in latest disks...

From: Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@lot49.med.miami.edu>
> If you tell it that you want the machine to be its own DNS, it sets the
> DNS address to whatever IP address you have given for the machine, rather
> than the 127.0.0.1 I would have expected.  Is there some reason?

Fixed in my next upload. Thanks for catching that.

> Second, we've got a problem in that dselect's ftp method does not work in
> the base system.  If you try to chose it, you get the error:

I put dpkg-ftp on the base floppies. I didn't test it at all. No surprise
it doesn't work :-). I'll have to figure out what perl modules it needs and
include them.

Perl, at 1.7MB, would add two floppies to the base. Otherwise, I'd include
the entire package.

	Thanks

	Bruce