Re: Pine-3.93-2 uploaded to master.

On Mon, 20 May 1996, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> This release fixes the path problems with pine.conf and puts the new pine
> copyright in the copyrights section. The section is now non-free because
> of this copyright.
> I had no idea what priority pine should have, so I took dchanges default
> to extra.

Hmm. IMHO 'extra' is a bit too low, since many people use pine. I'd put it
'optional'. Maybe for the next release??

It'd be nice to have a few paragraphs about 'picking the right priority
for a package' somewhere either in /usr/doc/dpkg/package-maintainer or in
the Guidelines .info file...

Also... where is 'pilot'? (aka Pine's Lister Of Things). Bundling it with
pico would be nice... Since both 'pico' and 'pilot' are standalone bits of
pine.

   Christian