Re: sysutils-1.1-3 uploaded to chiark.

Karl Ferguson writes ("sysutils-1.1-3 uploaded to chiark."):
> Just uploaded to chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk:/debian/private/project/**DELETED**

I notice that you quoted the name of the subdirectory where the
uploader runs things.  I'd rather you didn't do that, as someone might
upload directly to that directory and get a half-complete file
uploaded to master.debian.org.

Please read
 chiark:/pub/debian/private/project/README.how-to-upload
if you want to upload via chiark.

I've amended the README to ask people not to quote the directory names.

Thanks,
Ian.