kernel-package-0.6 to be uploaded to master (soon as I can connect)
I am going to upload my unbundled kernel packaging scripts to
master as soon as I get a connection. Please note that in this
version the image package is still marked essential, I still haven't
tested my image.prerm enough to release it (personal commitments have
limited the amount of time I had to spend on debian this week, things
This should go somewhere in experimental? (like dpkg-ftp)
until the image.prerm script is ready.
...there can be no public or private virtue unless the foundation of
action is the practice of truth. -- George Jacob Holyoake %%
Manoj Srivastava Systems Research Programmer, Project Pilgrim,
Phone: (413) 545-3918 A143B Lederle Graduate Research Center,
Fax: (413) 545-1249 University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: 16 May 96 16:04 UT
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>
Architecture: all source
kernel-package: Debian Linux kernel package build scripts.
- This package provides a /usr/src/kernel-package-0.6.tar.gz file,
- which is meant to unpack into a new kernel in /usr/src/linux/,
- and which will then provide the capability to create a debian
- kernel-image package by just running ./debian.rules image.
* Added kernel headers back as a first class citizen (it was being considered
* Fixed a typo in include.postinst, this fixes Bug#3015
* added the kernel-package package.
c01bb746b2130cb8fb2f1cd0ce4bba41 18812 experimental - kernel-package-0.6.tar.gz
38c2f024c637e9537bab3ce5add845b5 21934 experimental optional kernel-package-0.6.all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----