Modules package

I accidently uploaded one of my test versions. Please don't use it since the
/etc/init.d/modules script is incomplete and buggy. I already deleted the
files from chiark. I cannot check master right now, but if they are already
there please do not put them into the unstable tree. Also if someone got
them from Chiark already don't be surprised to see strange results. I will
upload the correct 1.3.69f-6 version as soon as possible.

I'm sorry for this.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____