Re: Abuse Package Released

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Doug Geiger wrote:

>Date: 1 May 96 01:22 UT
>Package: abuse
>   game. The Ants have taken over the world, and the Resistance is depending on
>   you, lone armor-clad hero to destroy the Ants, and free humanity.
>   Requires a mouse. This is a binary only package.
>[...]

The Description field should (must) coutain a short standalone one-line
description.  The extended description field following that should
have each line begin with a single blank, and coutain a standalone
more-verbose description.  Blank lines in the extended description
field, if any, should (must) be represented by a single blank
followed by a period (" .").

But thanks for the game.  I haven't tried it, but it sounds interesting.