Re: cern-httpd-3.0-4

Rob Leslie wrote:

> The CERN httpd package is also still in a.out format... and is the only thing
> keeping my binfmt_aout module loaded (well, besides Netscape).

That would be mine. I swear to Ghod that I will upload an elf version
this weekend, with most of the bugs fixed.

It may or may not be able to do a perfectly clean upgrade, though.
A lot of the files are being renamed (mostly from httpd* to cern-httpd*)
and I haven't quite figured out all the cases.

Steve Greenland

--
The Mole - I think, therefore I scream

			    "Yeah, a dead sixteen-year-old falls from the
			     sky -- that'll surprise them!"
[Frank comment from BEANS BAXTER]