a new package: Xcoral...

I've finish a new (my first!) Debian package...

Package: xcoral
Version: 2.5-1
Depends: libc5, elf-x11r6lib
Suggests: xcoral-doc
Maintainer: Christophe Le Bars <clebars@teaser.fr>
 Xcoral is a direct Xlib client and runs on color/bw X Display.
 Commands are accessible from menus or key bindings.
 A SMall Ansi C Interpreter (Smac) is built-in to dynamically
 extend the editor's possibilities.
 A built-in browser enables you to navigate through C functions,
 C++ classes, methods and files.
 .
 XCoral provides:
  - multiple windows, menus, scrollbars, buttons
  - mark and region, cut/copy/paste, kill-buffers, unlimited undo/redo
  - normal, regular expression or line number search
  - file selection browser, font selection
  - on-line manual box, table of contents and index
  - key bindings, macros, minibuffer
  - C, C++, Latex, HTML, Perl, Ada, Fortran, Shell... modes
  - users macros, functions, key bindings, menus, modes, etc... with SMAC

How can i upload this package on master.debian.org?

--
Christophe Le Bars - Email: clebars@teaser.fr
01001GNU00110ESPERANTO111101001000010LINUX010010101110000001