Re: Re:dpkg 1.1.5: diversions bugfixes, overwriting by default

> I don't know :-).  Carl, Bruce, someone ?  I think that the ELF
> version should be in the unstable tree; I don't know where the a.out
> version is but it should be installed somewhere reasonably easy to

elf:.../debian/project/experimental
aout:.../debian/unstable/binary-i386/base

This is on ftp.i-connect.net, and should have hit the other mirrors by now.

--
Carl Streeter               |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu       |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert