Re: AOUT packages

> Trouble is, some applications, I think including Emacs, complained
> that this was not a familiar TERM.

One problem may be that there is no console terminfo entry, and that
ncurses termcap emulation barfs on the old /etc/termcap (maybe the new
one too, what with the mirror lossage I'm not sure if I've got the
latest package on that machine.)

Using TERM=console works a *lot* better if you do a
	mkdir /etc/terminfo/c
	ln -s ../l/linux /etc/terminfo/c/console
since then you get the "linux" entry data, but a name that strcmp matches...