Re: Mystery bug acks

On Tue, 16 Apr 1996, Ian Jackson wrote:

> I've just received `bug closed' messages from the bug tracking system
> for 5 of my bug reports, but no message from anyone saying why they'd
> been closed.

There's really no need to publicly rap the knuckles of Michael Dorman
and myself, especially when the fault does not lie with us.

All five of the bug closure messages did provide a note of explanation
and more importantly, did CC that note to the address
'iwj10@cus.cam.ac.uk'.

I verified the above by using the bug system at www.cl.cam.ac.uk.

I'm reclosing all 5 bugs, 1423, 1455, 902, 729, 1459.

Guy