Re: Diald 0.14?

    David> Hi Giuseppe,

    David> Do you have any plans to upgrade your Debian diald package
    David> to version 0.14?  This version finally fixes some problems
    David> I've been having with recent kernels.

    David> David -- David Engel Optical Data Systems, Inc.
    David> david@ods.com 1101 E. Arapaho Road (214) 234-6400
    David> Richardson, TX 75081

My plan was to wait for diald 1.0, but Erik stopped predicting when
that would be ready ;)

I'll do the 0.14 upgrade. It'll take a while, though, because I'm
still a.out (I could never quite get my system to be elf, and cannot
afford to screw it up, but I'm getting a new box) and I have to catch
up with the new packaging. I shall try to make it before the beta test
goes public, if that's OK. If the list feels that it should be ready
sooner, then perhaps I should step aside for a while (I sound like I'm
making up excuses, but I'm also in the middle of a job change and a
house move).

Cheers,

Giuseppe