in-place upgrade

Dale or anyone else:

Have you tested the upgrade procedure using "dselect" that Ian touches on
here? I suspect it needs more instructions than there are below. If nobody
else has, I'll have to test this and write instructions this (Tuesday)
evening.

	Thanks

	Bruce

--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.79M domestic, $101.7M overseas and counting.