dchanges problem

I'm a little behind the new upload procedure and I'm having some problems
uploading the new netscape (2.01) package.

When I run 'dchanges', I get the following error:

callandor:9 - ~/build> dchanges -e netscape-2.01-1.*
ERROR: Filename dosnt have correct prefix: netscape-2.01-1.deb
expected --?????

What has changed here?  As far as I can tell from the documentation, this
is the correct usage.

Also 'dchanges -\?' says to see "man dchanges", but 'man dechanges' says
that "THIS IS OUT OF DATE - use 'dchanges -?'".  The "-\?" is kinda
awkward... would "-h" be better?

                                        Brian
                               ( bcwhite@verisim.com )