List of base packages...

I just got a fresh batch of what master thinks is the set of base
packages. Several questions have come to mind:

1. The last base I have is base-1.1.0-2. The current version in master is
0.93.6-13. Why the step back?

2. Is bdflush obsolete? I still have it. Master doesn't.

3. Dpkg is back to 1.1.3 while I have been using 1.1.5 very effectively
in upgrade testing on R6.

With respect to dpkg, which version is going to be available for beta? If
it's 1.1.3 then I need to track down all the force-overwrite cases and
set them explicitly. If I can use 1.1.5 all for force-overwrites are
handled by default. (I prefer the latter)

TIA,

Dwarf