Re: proposal: send every developer his outstanding bug reports

On Fri, 12 Apr 1996, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> As I already get between 100 and 200 e-mail pieces per day, I'm not too
> interested in seeing some more, [...]
> Giving me another batch of mail to sort through, [...]
> doesn't seem to serve any purpose I'm aware of.

well, how about sending them as message digest?

jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 2051 - 2387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!